
I never did accomplish much yesterday. I think it was about 98 and the humidity was so bad that even with the AC I was dying.
Terrell is entered in a contest at Godigitalscrapbooking and into round three right now. I just went and voted for her kit In the dirt.
The LO above is the one I just did with her kit and the picture is one my cousin David Shillabeer from Scotland sent me. More on David later.
By the way for any of you that aren't familiar with links just click on those underscored words you find in my blog or run your mouse over them and you can tell its a link then click on it.
For those of you that do digital scrapbooking don't forget to check the link to Terrells blog as she always has some awesome freebies. She sells at HODS and MooTwo Designs and soon another site.
I've now had my laptop for three days and have yet to even open it or use it as DH has been playing around with it since it came home. Do you know I can even talk to it and it answers me? LOL It has the ability to type whatever I say to it. What a laugh. It might come in handy when I do my blog or anything else I write.
Now a bit on David...he is one of my long lost cousins on my Mom's side. We found each other doing Family searches, or rather he found me, through another cousin. Any way David is an excellent photographer who does show his work and is winning awards for it. I'm trying to convince him to do one of those coffee table books of his work. David has graciously given me rights to scrapbook the photos he sends me. I'm very honored by this. I believe if you view my slide there might be a few of them there. One is Elizabethan Lady and the other is Motion. If they aren't there they will be soon. Naturally I'm using TerrellS kits in these.
I've been very lazy yesterday and today so I guess I should see what I need to do. We'll see as it's supposed to go to the 100's today with no relief in site.

















1 comment:
Oh Doreen Hun sorry it's so horridly Humid for you at the moment, Love that LO using In the Dirt and Loving your blog!!
Hope that today is not as hot and sticky for you!!!
Hugs
Tracy
Post a Comment