Dry Creek Ranch

Dry Creek Ranch
Dry Creek Ranch

tag show

Slide Show

Saturday, January 15, 2011

OMG

I can't believe I haven't blogged since October30th   2 and 1/2 months ago.

To any that were following the cowboy camp episode and the possible pregnancy of my mare Lady.....The ulta sound after Thanksgiving showed no fetus. Susan and Lady's vet told us the next time would be April. I was disappointed and also I wasn't . I don't think we will breed her again. Lots of responsibility just to watch a birth and then watch it grow and train. I wouldn't be able to part with the baby either.  Besides Susan has two or three pregnant mares at the J Bar Ranch and I can go there to watch all that.

Christmas was very quiet and Jim and I fell sick a few day later and that lasted for over two weeks. I loved having him here besides he spoiled me by letting me sleep every day taking over the feeding of the "kids"

My creativity seems to have taken a long hiatus and I haven't found it yet.

No comments: